The Hu Law Office, P.C. is committed to serving the legal needs of our clients with knowledge, integrity, and with a view on results. Our goal is to provide the best legal representation at a fair and reasonable cost.
The firm represents clients from individuals, business owners and investors in a wide range of legal matters, including divorce, litigation, trademark arbitration, condominium creation, real estate transactions and estate planning counseling. Meihuei Hu, Esq. provides legal knowledge and experience to serve people of her community and beyond. Ms. Hu is also fluent in Chinese/Mandarin and Taiwanese and is conscious of the gap between some clients’ cultural background and the community they now reside.
We are pleased to provide this online guide to our practice, and we hope that you will find it useful in getting to know the firm. If you have a need for legal services, we invite you to contact attorney Meihuei Hu to arrange an appointment.
- Eighteen years of real estate and assets buyer/sale conveyancing experience including commercial conveyance transactions
- Thirteen years of experience on Divorce matters and cases in Probate and Family Court
- Fluent in Mandarin and Taiwanese
- Completed Norfolk County Probate and Family Court Conciliator Training Program
- Experience in technology licensing process and trademark issues
- Speaker of First Time Homebuyers Workshops
- 1998, Washington State Bar Association
- 2002, Massachusetts Bar Association
- 2008, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- 2011, American Land Title Association
- 2013, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- 2013, Norfolk County Bar Association
- 1995-1998 Juris Doctor, Seattle University School of Law Seattle, Washington
- 1985-1988 B. A. in French Language, Fu-Jen University Taipei, Taiwan